Fabio Silva Botelho, PhD
Professor Adjunto, Departamento de Matemática
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina - UFSC
Horário 2019/1 - Tópicos em Cálculo Variacional e Otimização em Espaços de Banach
Terças 18 h – 20 h 30 min
e Quintas 16 h – 18 h 30 min
Sala CFM A 11 – Ambos os dias
Análise Funcional – Curso de Verão – 2019 – Notas de Aula, Listas de Exercícios e resultados da segunda avaliação de 1/3/2019
Análise Funcional Aplicada
Cálculo 1 – notas de aula
Cálculo 1 – 2018-2 - Listas de exercícios -Resultados - REC
Cálculo 2 – 2018-2- Listas de exercícios -Resultados da P-3
PAM – Listas de exercícios
Functional Analysis and Applied Optimization in Banach Spaces, Springer 2014.
Real Analysis and Applications, Springer 2018.
A Classical Description of Variational Quantum Mechanics and Related Models, Nova Science Publishing, 2017.
This work is dedicated in memoriam to David Bohm and Jiddu Krishnamurti
Pre-prints – Physics
2. A Variational Formulation for the Relativistic Klein-Gordon Equation
This is the correct , revised (submitted) version.
For some reason the Journal Ciência e Natura published a previous not revised version.
Also, for this article, the journal has indicated in its web-page:
Article received 04/12/2017 (day,month,year)
Article Accepted: 05/06/2018
For the other article published, they have indicated:
Article received: 04/08/2017
Article Accepted: 04/09/2018
Indeed these dates are not correct. The two articles I have published in this journal were both submitted about April/May 2018 and accepted
about 45 days after submission with a GAP of about 30 days between the acceptances.
Also, the journal did not present the proofs of both articles to the author for verification and final agreement.
1. arXiv:1904.02286 [pdf, ps, other]
A primal dual variational formulation and a multi-duality principle for a non-linear model of plates
Authors: Fabio Botelho
Submitted 18 April, 2019; v1 submitted 3 April, 2019; originally announced April 2019.
Comments: 20 pages, some typos corrected, a new result added
MSC Class: 49N15; 74P99
Artigos completos publicados em periódicos
1. Fabio Botelho, A note on Riemannian geometry and the relativistic quantum mechanics context. CIÊNCIA E NATURA, v. 40, p. 58, 2018.
2. Fabio Botelho.,A Variational Formulation for the Relativistic Klein-Gordon Equation. CIÊNCIA E NATURA, v. 40, p. 57, 2018.
3. Fabio Botelho, On the Generalized Method of Lines Applied to Ginzburg-Landau Type Equations. International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, v. 1, p. pp 1-15, 2016.
4. Lucas dos Santos Fernandez, Alexandre Molter, Fabio Silva Botelho, Simultaneous topology optimization and proportional actuators localization. SeMA Journal, v. 23, p. --, 2016.
5. Fabio Botelho, On the Lagrange multiplier theorem in Banach spaces. Matemática Aplicada e Computacional (Cessou em 1997. Cont. ISSN 1807-0302 Computational & Applied Mathematics) , v. 32, p. 135-144, 2013.
6. Fabio Botelho. Existence of solution for the Ginzburg Landau system, a related optimal control problem and its computation by the generalized method of lines. Applied Mathematics and Computation , v. 218, p. 11976-11989, 2012.
7. Fabio Botelho, On duality principles for scalar and vectorial multi-well variational problems. Nonlinear Analysis , v. 75, p. 1904-1918, 2012.
8. Fabio Botelho, Dual Variational Formulations for a Non-linear Model of Plates. JOURNAL OF CONVEX ANALYSIS , v. 17, p. 131-158, 2010.